We are delighted to announce a new feature for our members which pulls together 10 of the best articles and social media posts from across....
Read More →
Our vision is that all children in Scotland have access to a range of quality play opportunities appropriate to their age, stage, abilities and needs, and can exercise their right to play every day.
Our mission is to:
• Ensure that play services and projects are supported and valued for their role in children’s development and wellbeing.
• Support, deliver and promote the value and benefits of play projects and services, toy libraries and other ventures to offer high quality, sustainable provision for children in Scotland.
• Work alongside others to support, develop and deliver such services and towards achieving our long term vision.
• Ensure our member’s views are taken into consideration at national policy level and that they are informed of national policy development.
• We believe in children’s right to play (Article 31 of the United Nations Rights of the Child).
• Our work reflects our commitment to equality, celebrating diversity and non-discrimination.
Our Board of Directors
Smart Play Network is governed by a dedicated Board of Directors / Trustees. For further information about each of the Trustees, please click here
François Roshdy – Chair
Iain Highley – Treasurer
Esther Stringer – Company Secretary