We are delighted to announce a new feature for our members which pulls together 10 of the best articles and social media posts from across....
Read More →
Play in the Dark Training – Glasgow – 3rd December
If you work with children and are looking for exciting new activities during the winter months, then this is the course for you.
This full day practical workshop provides play ideas for the darker months, with a focus on fire play and activities with torches / reflective materials. The course will be delivered by our experienced play trainers who will share their hints and tips throughout the session. The workshop will include:
- Introduction to outdoor play in the dark.
- Practical activities using torches and reflective materials.
- Practical activities including candle cookery, cooking on open fire and in cardboard box ovens.
- Discussion around the risks and benefits of fire play.
- Sharing fears, possible barriers and some easy solutions.
To book onto the course, please complete the attached booking form:
Booking Form for Play in the Dark Training.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.