We just loved this photo of a baby enjoying the freedom to paint, play and get messy. Mum says that when she has tried to....
Read More →
Membership of Smart Play Network can be applied for at any time and is open to toy libraries, play projects and providers and individuals. We offer a range of support (depending on membership type) which includes the following:
- An introduction to a specialist insurance package – designed for charities with a very user friendly application process
- Newly developed guidance sheets on a range of issues relevant to toy libraries and play projects
- Telephone and email support for anyone wishing to set up a toy library, mobile play or play resource project
- Discounts on our range of training, workshops and networking events
- Early booking option on training and events
- Access to our knowledge and database of funders in Scotland specifically interested in funding projects working with children and play
- Access to membership areas of our website
- Inclusion on our database of projects where families and potential users can find out where you are
- Inclusion as a case study in our ‘model’ portfolio
- A voice on national forums and policy groups on the benefits of toy libraries, play and play based projects
- A range of templates to help you develop robust procedures for the every day running of your group including project budgeting and HR documents
- Access to detailed advice on methods for evaluation and how to tell your story effectively to funders and potential partners
- Discounts on toys and resources from selected manufacturers
We look forward to your interest in becoming a member of Smart Play Network.
Costs – per year
• £40 for toy libraries, play projects, schools, community groups and individuals allowing you to access the full range of membership benefits. Diamond Members are eligible for our exclusive insurance package which could save your project significant sums and offers a fully comprehensive package. Download the proposal form and schedule here.
• £20 for toy libraries, play projects, schools, community groups and individuals with restricted access to benefits
• £FREE as an introduction and can be for projects or individuals giving limited benefits while remaining consulted and informed and part of the wider Smart Play Network. Most Associate members progress to Standard or Diamond membership in time
Call us to discuss which membership would suit you best!